The SheerLuxe Trending List

Loving this new fragrance that’s landed on my desk this week from Dior. SO good if you love musky, clean scents. It lasts on the skin for ages too - I keep getting whiffs of it at the end of the day

2 Likes

Has anyone tried Knoops’ new festive range yet? Have just spotted these gingerbread marshmallows which look really yummy!

I always love a bow, but especially at this time of year! This little bag is new on Zara and so cute!

1 Like

If anyone’s in need of some last-min Xmas presents, have a look at this luxe new farm shop in Mayfair: https://dursladefarmshop.co.uk/

It’s from the same team behind The Fife Arms and Mount St Restaurant and has some lovely bits!

1 Like

I started reading The Shard by Bret Easton Ellis on a friend’s recommendation and I am HOOKED. About 5 pages in I realised that Sherri actually raved about it on the podcast last year… the American Psycho author is finally recounting the horrific incident that happened to him and his high school friends back in 1980s LA, and the storytelling is as beautiful and the theme is creepy.

1 Like

I am half way through Deesha Philyaw’s The Secret Lives of Church Ladies and it’s such a beautiful read it had me welling up on the tube this morning. If you like Roxanne Gay’s Difficult Women you’ll love this - it’s a series of very short stories about a cast of black women across America and their deepest, darkest feelings about love, romance, self-worth, relationships and life in general. It sounds heavier than it is - it’s a quick read, 180 pages, and each story is more thought-provoking than the last.
https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-secret-lives-of-church-ladies/deesha-philyaw/9781911590712

1 Like

Also, Sofia Vergara’s new Netflix series Griselda is so brilliant. It’s a six part series about one of Colombia’s most feared, infamous drug lords, Griselda Blanco, and picks up at the point at which she’s fled to Miami and begins a burgeoning cocaine business which - at it’s height - was making 80 million dollars a month. The acting and story telling is great, and the wardrobe and setting makes you feel like you’re in tropical, buzzing 1980s Miami.

1 Like

Loving having this makeup forever palette in my handbag - its great for a full face sculpt if thats your style but it also covers everything you need for a touch-up throughout the day in a compact case, no mess! MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Sculpting Palette Exclusive - LOOKFANTASTIC?

1 Like

I watched The Kitchen this week and it’s just so good! It’s gritty, real and thought-provoking, the cast is fab, too. Got a few tears from me, also. It is set in the not-too-distant future so, even though it is sci fi, it feels closer to Black Mirror sci fi than anything too far-fetched.

1 Like

I am so into this book right now - A Double Life by Charlotte Philby: https://www.waterstones.com/book/a-double-life/charlotte-philby/9780008365219

It’s a spy thriller that focuses on two different female characters playing cat and mouse without even realising it and it has lots of dark, twisty turns that I didn’t see coming! Have whipped through and can so see this being made into a Netflix series. A good book if you love a pacy read that keeps you guessing. Has anyone else read this? Or her other books? Keen to give more a go

1 Like

SUCH a great book! If you like this, I can also recommend Bright Young Women (2023) by Jess Knoll which is about one student whose life changed forever on the night her sorority sisters fell victim to America’s most deadly serial killer… A real page turner!

1 Like

I can’t get enough of Apple TV’s Criminal Record. If you’re a fan of British police dramas this is one for you. THE PLOT: In the heart of London, an anonymous phone call draws two brilliant detectives – a young woman in the early stages of her career and a well-connected man determined to protect his legacy – into a fight to correct an old miscarriage of justice.

download

1 Like

I love these huge brass bow napkin rings from Hoste Home. I’ve got friends coming for dinner on Friday night and I’ll definitely be debuting these beauties!

1 Like

Momo Kombucha have just done a collab with Natoora – and I am OBSESSED:

1 Like

Charlotte Collins got me onto these Gracehmade candle sticks and I can’t get them off my mind. Patiently waiting for the large to come back in stock

1 Like

I just saw this new jumper on Navy Grey and I’m in love!
Really like it styled with the white denim

1 Like

These Just Spices are an absolute game changer!!

1 Like

I am loving Stripe & Stare right now!! Just updated my underwear draw with lots of this style in different colours, they are the MOST comfortable.

I have so many faves from last month! Sylk vintage store discovery in Manchester I bought this YSL jacket and one for my Husband too!

And my current office snack obsession is these crackers with philadelpia cream cheese :slight_smile:
IMG_8907
IMG_9672

Manu Atelier have just launched their new pre fall collection and I am completely obsessed with this bag - its giving The Row Margaux vibes