The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

Share your opinions, character reviews & reflections about the book with other readers here…

41 Likes

Happy reading!

3 Likes

Just bought my book, can’t wait!

2 Likes

Just ordered my copy! Can’t wait for this! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this book, also reading for my work book club. Elizabeth Zott is my hero - that is all!

4 Likes

Such a great book to get you back into reading after being in a reading slump

3 Likes

This is exciting! Just in time for maternity leave :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Really loved this book, very different main character (but one to applaud) and although set in the sixties, it was very modern and thought provoking, too. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!

4 Likes

Fab first choice of book! An absolute joy to read!

1 Like

I have already read this book, such a good read!! Looking forward to the bookclub

1 Like

Love this book - such a great choice for book club!

1 Like

Currently reading and really enjoying it. Very unique in style, storyline, period, and characters. 58% in and excited to see where it goes…

1 Like

Look forward to reading!

1 Like

What a fab idea! Just ordered my copy :smiling_face:

1 Like

This book is a firm favourite. The main character is very inspirational and shows what you can achieve being true to yourself and believing in your own abilities. Can’t wait to listen to the podcast to hear what others think.

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered my copy and have been waiting for the push to get and read this book. Thank you SL Community Book Club. I look forward to discussing it with you all.

1 Like

Loved this book - whizzed through it on holiday last year - it seemed very other sunlounger also got the memo on how brilliant it is.

2 Likes

What a fab book group. Enjoy the book, it’s fantastic

1 Like

I have read this amazing book and will never forget it. A wonderful read, laughter and tears and amazing six-thirty!

2 Likes

I have read this book and I really enjoyed it. More than I thought I would ! Not sure about the tv version….:!

1 Like