The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

Can’t wait to start reading this book!

1 Like

I just finished this book. Absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to hear what you all think and discuss :white_heart:

2 Likes

Love the idea of the book club! I’ve just ordered the book and can’t wait for the discussion after!

1 Like

Ordered my copy!

1 Like

Saw this reviewed on BBCs ‘Beneath the Covers’ and it’s been on my TBR list ever since and this has encouraged me to put it to the top. I’ve always wanted to join a book club but worried about keeping up with everyone as it takes me an age to read a book but I’ve created a good habit recently and now is the time to take the leap!

7 Likes

Just ordered the book on Amazon. Really looking forward to reading and being part of this. Fantastic idea!

2 Likes

A book that is hard to put down - it really made me laugh but is also poignant and memorable. It made me very glad that times have changed - but very glad that there were strong female leads to change it.

1 Like

I’m so excited for this and the podcast, GREAT idea! I was actually just about to order this book anyway, as I’m about to finish a book and it’s been my list for too long. What are the chances?! I’ll definitely be joining in, brave SL Team xxx

1 Like

Great first book choice!! Looking forward to the podcast discussion x

2 Likes

This is a great book, sharing with many friends. The issues still stand in these times. Read and pass on to friends.

Such a great first book club choice. I loved the themes and it was such a breath of fresh air from the usual pro-female fiction you see out there. Really enjoyed it and was great on audible too!

So excited for this read!! Lets goooooo

1 Like

I’ve had thus book on my shelf and excited for a reason to finally dive in and read it! I’ve been in search of a good book club!

1 Like

Looking forward to receiving the book and getting stuck in!

1 Like

Very good plot. Can’t wait to read this book.

1 Like

Love this idea! Can’t wait to get involved :raised_hands:t2:

Looking interesting !

Just ordered the book :open_book::white_heart:

2 Likes

I have read this book. Loved the characters - heartwarming and likeable. Unfortunately the book was not gritty enough for me. All my friends loved it though!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to read!

1 Like