The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

Ordered mine. Cant wait :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Never been part of a book club, really excited to read this book & discuss on here! X

1 Like

Oh I LOVED this book, looking forward to this!

1 Like

Loved this book! Amazing main character!

I actually already had this on backlog from the library and got the email Friday to say I can finally pick it up so happy to get started and now have someone to talk to about it!

1 Like

One of my favourite reads this year. Six Thirty my favourite. What a character!

1 Like

So excited!

I’ll be reading along

Excited for this! Love the idea

Excited for this ! Love the idea

Great book

Happy reading!

Have ordered my copy and very excited to start reading - have heard so many good things about this book!

This book is incredible!!! So excited its the book club pick, this book is so deserving of new readers and I’m so excited for this!!

1 Like

Have been wanting to join a book club for ages! This is great!

1 Like

Loved this book, great for a holiday read. V funny and great heroine

Already reading this so perfect first book !

I’ve just reserved at the library

I ordered and devoured this in two hungry gulps last summer when Charlotte recommended it on the podcast. It’s so bloody brilliant and I’ve lost track of how many copies I have bought for friends!

1 Like

So happy to join this book club! My New Year’s resolution was to read a book a month and Lessons In Chemistry was the book I read in may. It was quite different to anything I’ve read before due to the time period it’s set in and the overarching themes but it’s such a powerful book and I was hooked from the start. I won’t say too much but I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I did!!

1 Like