The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

This book is on my TBR. Loving that SL have started a book club and that this is first up!

1 Like

Yes! Love a book club! Can’t wait to start this :open_book: :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Very excited to see this as first book club read! Love reading and recording my thoughts about my books

1 Like

Such a good book and definitely worth a re-read. I couldn’t stop talking about it the first time round!

Borrowed this digitally from my library & I’m hooked! Cannot wait to discuss with you all in a few weeks time :woman_scientist:

1 Like

So excited to read this book! Been on my list for a while.

Just got mine! Happy reading :heart_eyes:

Ordered now can’t wait to get started!

This book is fantastic, so good! I have read it twice already and I am looking forward to reading it again.

Wow! Looks interesting stuck in a rut at moment can’t wait to get back to reading zone!

Also just saw that there’s a podcast too - with Caroline O Donahue, top tip - check out Sentimental Garbage and esp Sentimental in the City!

1 Like

I’m so excited about the Book club. I’ve already read this book and loved it . I wouldn’t spoil it as some haven’t read it yet . I’ve read it in few days. The storyline is so gripping and it’s hard to put the book down as you want to find out what happens next .

I read this book for a book club I’m in, it was ok. Loved 630 he was a character. Didn’t find it laugh out loud funny though.

Love this. Ordering now x

Can’t wait to read this book, I’ve seen it everywhere on booktok! And excited to share the journey with the SL community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought this was a most amazing book, I have never read anything quite like it. What an incredibly intelligent person the main character is and I loved some of the supporting characters also. And would love to have such an awesome dog as hers - fabulous! I have passed the book on to a friend to read and will pass on to others when she returns it.

1 Like

Can’t wait to read it and share this journey with the SL community xx

So excited for this, looks like the perfect summer read :sun_with_face:

Can’t wait to read the first book!

Great book. Great characters and plot. Recommend.