The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

Great book for book club discussions! :+1:

My mum has just finished reading this and LOVED it! Can’t wait to read it next

Ordering my book now. Cant wait!

Love this idea! Just ordered a copy :smiling_face:

Super exciting. This has been on my list for a while.

Can’t wait order the book and this will make me read and not put it off :grinning:

Most definitely one of the best books I’ve read in a long long time!
The characters and the scenes are beautifully written and you’ll finish it in no time - only to be left wanting more! :blush:

I’ve been wanting to read this book for a while. I think this was the motive I needed :grin: Thanks SheerLuxe for starting a book club :star_struck:

Half way through it - love the character dynamics. So excited to finish it and discuss!

So excited for this!!

What a great first book! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of it :grinning:

I absolutely loved this book! The narration is witty and thought provoking. I loved the main character, Elizabeth Zott and was inspired by the way she never backed down to being true to herself.

Kept seeing this book in the shops. Ordered and excited to find out what happens

Love the new book club - this has been on my reading list for a while, can’t wait to start it!

Great read. Love the cover of the book

Currently reading this - who else is fascinated by Elizabeth?

can’t wait for this! been meaning to read this for ages

We’ve been discussing this in the office the past two weeks. My copy is on order!

I started the book but it seems a bit gloomy and depressing?! I hope it gets better!

I love this book! Tempted to read again :blush: