The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

Great book. It’s going to make a brilliant TV series!

Just in time for summer!:heart_eyes:

I absolutely loved reading this book last summer. ELIZABETH ZOTT IS A QUEEN!! I can’t wait to see what others thought about it!

Such a great idea! About to buy the book now, looking forward to reading it

Such a brilliant book read it and seriously enjoyed it !

Ordered!

Just started reading this last week! So great now I have a Book Club for it!!

Slightly cheating because I’ve read this before but keen for book recommendations and hearing people’s thoughts on these books!

I’ve heard great things about this book so looking forward to reading it with the SL Community

Just started this and really enjoying it so far.

This has been sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read, excited to finally have that push to read it!

Love the idea of the a SL book club!

I’ve just downloaded my copy on the Audible app- I shall enjoy listening to this on my commute into the office.

Just wondering why my post needs approval - does that happen for everyone’s first post?
Anyway happy to be part of the bookclub and just know that this book will be an enjoyable read based on what i’ve heard about it. l

1 Like

I LOVED this book - a rollercoaster of emotions, I struggled to put it down.
The perfect first book for the SL book club - I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the podcast!

Can’t wait to get reading! Just ordered my copy!

One of the best books I’ve read this year. Looking forward to the podcast discussion!

I’m really looking forward to reading this, I’ve heard good things about it. I studied Chemistry at University so intrigued to see how it fits into the story.

Looking forward to reading this and being a part of the SL book club.

I loved this book, I was dubious at first as the concept felt a bit overdone but every it was really compelling. It really made me feel grateful for everything that feminists before me had done to break the glass ceiling and be taken seriously in the workplace.