The SL Community Book Club: Lessons In Chemistry... discuss!

I heard this book read as the book of the week on Radio 4. Looking forward to reading it, as I missed a few episodes!

Great idea - just bought the book so can’t wait to join in!

I read this book sometime ago. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Great choice

Love this book & cannot wait for the TV series too!

This is such a great idea! I have just ordered the book and can’t wait to read it!!!

I loved this book! It’s such a throughly provoking look at how things can always be approached differently regardless of what society expects.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about this book from a friend!

Excited to read!

What a great idea, I’m ordering the book and can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks of it.

Super exciting! I’ve always wanted to try a book club!

So excited to read this book! I’ve just got my copy and I’m super excited to discuss it :grinning:

A brilliant book that has me falling in love with her characters. Clever, witty and unusual. Great first choice for book club Sheerluxe!

Love this book took me awhile to get into it then really enjoyed it x

Love the idea of a book club! Have just ordered this and can’t wait to start reading! :white_heart:

Such a great way to discuss this thrilling book. I was emotionally riveted. Looking forward to being part of this community!

I read this book the minute it came out. I love cooking, I’m a feminist and I like a good book!
It was moving and hard to read sometimes but also uplifting. It’s such a page turner, a really quick, easy read.
It also spoke to me as a woman of that generation - let’s hear it for Elizabeth Zott! x

Can’t wait to give it a read!

Super excited to get my head into this! I’ve heard GREAT things!!

Love the idea of this book club! Just ordered my copy, can’t wait!

Just ordered it, can’t wait to discuss!